Best Halal Protein Brands: More consumers are looking for solutions that suit their religious and nutritional requirements, which has resulted in a considerable increase in the demand for halal products in recent years. This pattern has permeated the fitness and nutrition sector, leading to the introduction of numerous protein companies with halal certification.
Brands of best halal protein give Muslims and health-conscious people the assurance that their dietary selections are in accordance with Islamic dietary laws while also encouraging a healthy lifestyle.
The following companies provide whey protein powders that are appropriate for Muslim customers and are halal-certified. To make sure that the product satisfies your dietary restrictions, it’s critical to look for halal certification in the product description or on the package.
In this post, we offer a carefully chosen list of the top 10 Best halal protein suppliers for anyone wishing to improve their fitness and health journeys.
You may want to take a look at these 10 Best halal protein manufacturers:
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein
- Ryse Protein
- Ultimate Nutrition Prostar
- GNC Whey Protein
- Naked Nutrition
- SHIFAA NUTRITIOn
- Levels Nutrition
List Of The Top 10 Best Halal Protein Brands
1. Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein
One of the best halal protein brands, Optimum Nutrition’s Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein is a brand that stands out significantly in the field of sports nutrition. This product has become a mainstay for fitness enthusiasts, athletes, and anybody else looking to quickly meet their protein demands. It is renowned for its quality, effectiveness, and wide distribution.
Best Whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate are both included in Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein. Whey concentrate has more bioactive components but slightly more lipids and carbohydrates than whey isolate, which is a more refined form with a greater protein level.
From the traditional Chocolate and Vanilla to more unusual flavors like Cake Batter and Salted Caramel, ON has a wide selection of delectable flavors. Users are guaranteed to find a flavour they like thanks to the variety.
2. Ryse Protein
More than just a protein supplement, Ryse Protein is a company that represents advancement, commitment, and peak performance. Ryse Protein is on a mission to offer products that not only deliver crucial nutrients but also motivate people to overcome obstacles and exceed their limits since they recognize the significance of high-quality protein in reaching fitness goals.
Ryse Protein takes pleasure in its openness. The ingredients used in each product, their quantities, and any other details that might be important to consumers are all listed on the label. Users are better able to decide what they should put into their bodies because of this transparency.
3. Ultimate Nutrition Prostar
Whey protein, which is renowned for its superior amino acid profile and quick digestion, makes up the majority of Prostar Whey. Whey protein is a complete protein source that stimulates muscle growth and repair since it contains all nine essential amino acids.
Whey protein isolate and concentrate are combined to create Prostar Whey. Protein quality, bioactive substances, and content are all balanced by this mixture.
The protein composition of Prostar Whey is prioritized, while the amount of carbohydrates and lipids is kept to a minimum. This makes it a good option for people who want to enhance their protein intake without consuming a lot of calories.
4. GNC Whey Protein
A protein supplement called GNC Whey Protein seeks to offer a quick and effective way to get high-quality protein. Protein is a crucial part of any fitness-oriented diet because it is necessary for muscle growth, repair, and general health.
Whey protein concentrate, a type of protein from milk, makes up the majority of GNC Whey Protein. Branch-chain amino acids (BCAAs), which are critical for muscle growth and recovery, are present in whey protein concentrate in a well-balanced composition.
The dietary supplement comes in a range of flavors to suit various palates. GNC Whey Protein offers a wide variety, ranging from traditional options like Chocolate and Vanilla to more unusual options like Cookies ‘n Cream and Strawberries & Cream.
5. Naked Nutrition
The core of Naked Nutrition’s philosophy is to eliminate extraneous ingredients and provide customers with goods that are clean, pure, and devoid of artificial additives. The company’s philosophy on nutrition is that it’s often best to keep things simple and concentrate on using high-quality foods that have real health advantages.
You just receive the main component without any additional fillers, sweeteners, or artificial flavors when you purchase a product from Naked Nutrition, which is known for its single-ingredient offerings. The ability to make knowledgeable decisions about their dietary consumption is given to customers by this transparency.
Even while Naked Nutrition has a strong emphasis on simplicity, it nonetheless provides a wide variety of products to meet different dietary requirements. This includes supplements like collagen peptides, superfood mixes, and protein powders.
6. Shifaa Nutrition
A variety of halal-certified vitamins, supplements, and sports nutrition products are available from the halal-certified business Shifaa Nutrition. The company sells a range of goods, including halal prenatal vitamins, halal children’s vitamins, halal gummy vitamins for kids, and halal multivitamins for adults.
The products from Shifaa Nutrition are manufactured with premium ingredients and are free of allergies like peanuts, gluten, and gelatin. Whey protein powder and other sports nutrition products are also available from Shifaa Nutrition and are halal-certified.
The whey protein powder from Shifaa Nutrition is offered in a number of flavors, including creamy chocolate and creamy vanilla.
The use of organic and non-GMO components in Orgain products is highly valued. With this dedication to organic sourcing, consumers can be guaranteed that no synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or genetically modified organisms were used in the production of these items.
The organic nutritional shakes from Orgain are made to offer a practical and well-balanced source of nutrients. These ready-to-drink smoothies are ideal for people who are on the go or who have a busy schedule because they frequently contain protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
Pea protein and a combination of plant-based sources are among the organic protein powders that Orgain offers. These powders are frequently employed to boost protein consumption, aid in muscle rehabilitation, and preserve general nutrition.
Orgain’s Product Range:
- Orgain Organic Protein Shakes: These ready-to-drink smoothies are available in a range of flavors and offer a proportionate amount of protein, carbs, and good fats. They are frequently used as a post-workout recovery option or as a quick meal replacement.
- Orgain Organic Protein Powders: These powders are available with various plant-based protein sources, such as peas, brown rice, and others. For a protein-rich beverage, they can be blended with smoothies, water, or milk.
- Orgain Organic Meal Powder: When combined with fluids, these powders provide a variety of nutrients, such as protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals, to act as a complete meal replacement.
8. NOW Protein Brand
Dietary supplements, vitamins, minerals, herbs, essential oils, personal care products, and more are all available NOW. Due to the brand’s wide range of products, people may take care of many elements of their well-being and health.
In its goods, NOW places an emphasis on using natural and healthy ingredients and frequently forgoes synthetic additives, artificial colors, and preservatives. This strategy is consistent with the brand’s dedication to offering all-natural health products.
Because it values openness, NOW divulges specifics about its goods, including ingredient lists, sourcing, and manufacturing procedures. Consumers can make wise decisions thanks to this transparency.
In its supplements, Nutricost places a strong emphasis on using high-quality, potent ingredients. Clean, straightforward ingredients that support health and wellness objectives are frequently prioritized in the brand’s formulations.
They provide a wide variety of dietary supplements to meet various dietary requirements. The company offers a wide range of solutions for people looking for focused support, including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, sports nutrition, and more.
Since Nutricost prioritizes openness, it gives comprehensive information about its products, including ingredient lists, suggested dosages, and results of independent testing. Customers may make wise decisions because of this transparency.
They want a larger audience to have access to high-quality vitamins. The brand is committed to providing value without sacrificing the effectiveness or quality of its ingredients.
10. Levels of Nutrition
Whey protein powders with halal certification are available from the company Levels Nutrition and are produced with premium components. They provide an undenatured, hormone-free, 100% grass-fed whey protein powder.
Whey protein powder from Levels Nutrition offers high-quality protein in every scoop, with 24g of protein and 5.4g of BCAAs. They sell whey protein powder in a variety of flavors, including unflavored and pure chocolate.
The company makes additive-free, naturally flavored sports nutrition products that are pure and natural. The halal-certified company Levels Nutrition provides whey protein powders that are acceptable to Muslim customers.
What Are The Ingredients In Best Halal Protein Brands?
It is advised to search for protein powders with the designations “halal” or “suitable for vegetarians/vegans” on the container, as these denote that no components derived from animals were used in their manufacture.
It can be difficult to pinpoint the precise ingredients in halal protein brands because it relies on the unique product and brand. In best halal protein brands, keep an eye out for the following ingredients:
- Gelatin: Gelatin, a thickening agent frequently used in protein powders, can come from non-halal sources.
- L-Cysteine: L-cysteine is an amino acid that can be obtained from non-halal sources and is utilized as a dough conditioner in some protein powders.
- Carmine: Since it is made from crushed insects, carmine, a red food coloring that is occasionally used in protein powders, is not regarded as halal.
- Glycerin: Protein powder frequently contains glycerin, which can come from either vegetable or animal fat. It’s crucial to verify the glycerin’s source to make sure it’s halal.
- Stearic Acid: Some protein powders use the fatty acid stearic acid, which can come from non-halal sources, as a binding agent.
- Cholic Acid: Protein powders may contain the component cholic acid, which can come from non-halal sources.
- Maltitol: Protein powders may include the sweetener maltitol, which should be examined for halal certification.
- Lanolin: An ingredient that comes from sheep’s wool called lanolin is sometimes found in protein powders.
- Lac, Shellac: Insect-derived lac and shellac are permitted as components in protein powders.
- Edible Bone Phosphate: Protein powders with edible bone phosphate as a component should be examined for halal certification.
What Are Some Plant-Based Best Halal Protein Options?
There are a variety of plant-based halal protein sources available. Listed below are a few halal plant-based protein options:
- Pea Protein Powder: For individuals seeking a whey or soy protein powder substitute, pea protein powder is a well-liked plant-based protein choice. It is fully halal, low in fat and carbs, and high in critical amino acids.
- Hemp Protein Powder: A vegan-friendly alternative that is abundant in vital fatty acids and amino acids is hemp protein powder. Since it doesn’t contain any dairy or soy components, it is very wholesome and entirely halal.
- Chickpea Protein Powder: A fantastic plant-based protein source made from chickpeas is chickpea protein powder. It is halal and offers a significant amount of protein in addition to other healthy nutrients.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is MyProtein Halal or haram?
It is advised to verify the package or product description for halal certification to confirm whether or not MyProtein complies with your dietary needs. It is advised to stay away from the product or ask the maker for clarification if there is no mention of halal certification.
2. Is 100% whey protein Halal?
Whey protein is derived from milk, which is considered halal. However, there are some potential ingredients in protein supplements, such as L-Cystine, L-Cysteine, Lanoline, and Gelatin, that can make the product haram.
Whey is considered haram if it is prepared with enzymes from pigs or calves that have not been slaughtered Islamically.
3. Which is the No 1 protein powder in the world?
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein is the number one protein powder in the world.
A good development in the health and wellness sector, where dietary preferences and religious views are respected, can be seen in the growth of halal protein brands.
These 10 best halal protein companies offer helpful options for anyone wishing to maintain a healthy lifestyle while remaining true to their Islamic dietary rules, as customers prioritize their well-being and ethical considerations.
These companies show a dedication to quality and variety in the world of halal-certified nutrition, offering anything from plant-based choices to whey protein and collagen supplements.